Just an update on the projects we have been involved with over the last week to keep you in the loop.
This is what we have been working on this past week
- Apple (Commercial)
- Asos contacted
- Bingo (Ident)
- CHEATERS (Television)
- CMA COMPLIANCE (Still Photography)
- DEBRIS (Television)
- Deliveroo (Ident)
- Deliveroo 2 (Ident)
- Eight For Silver (Feature Film)
- FOUNDATION (Television)
- NEMESIS (Feature Film)
- Phone Tech Brand (Commercial)
- REDEEMING LOVE (Feature Film)
- ROYAL BLOSSUM (Film)
- SMOTHER – RTE TV Series (Television)
- SOUTHERN COMFORT
- Sunday in the Park with George (child role) (Stage)
- THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE (SERIES 3) (Television)
- THE WHEEL OF TIME (Television)
- TITANS, Season 3 (Television)
- Uber Eats (Commercial)
- VAUXHALL (Commercial)
- WITCHFINDER (Television)
- Walk-ons (Commercial)
- World of Tanks (brief 2) (Commercial)
Here at Little Big Door, we put our talent forward for roles that best suit there look, Experience and Skills.
As you can see from the lists we are working hard to put you forward for some amazing roles with some amazing brands and productions.
If you have not heard from us it does not mean you have not been put forward for any of these roles, once we put you forward it is then up to the casting directors to choose who they feel from the vast amount of talent they received who is best suited for that particular role.
Once we hear back from the casting team we will then be in touch to inform you if you have been the lucky candidate.
On another note I would just like to thank the parents of all the children who sent us the pictures of hands which we asked for, I will hopefully be in contact with you very soon if you are the lucky candidate, thank you for responding so quickly to our request.
Head of casting.