Just an update on the projects we have been involved with over the last week to keep you in the loop.
This is what we have been working on this past week including Film, TV, Extra etc.
- Alexa (Amazon)
- BRING IT ON: The Musical – Wimbledon
- Bakery Advert (Commercial)
- Braun ‘Dear Friend’ (Internet)
- Britains Got Chloe (working title) (Short Film)
- COCA-COLA – Euro 2020 (Commercial)
- Celebrity Cruises Commercial (Commercial)
- Co-Op Grill Commercial – RAY JAMES (#102) (Television)
- Co-Op Grill Commercial -RAY JAMES (Television)
- Horrible Histories – Series 9 (Television)
- It Happens Here (Commercial)
- MY BEST FRIEND’S WEDDING (Musical)
- Matilda the Musical – West End – Britains Got Chloe (working title) (Short Film)
- Matilda the Musical – West End – Old El Paso (Commercial)
- More roles (Commercial)
- Paddy Power (Internet)
- Raylumis (Pharmaceutical / Pain medication) (Commercial)
- Rolls Royce (Internet)
- STARBURST SWIRLERS (Commercial)
- Samsung Pencils Update (Commercial)
- Tesco Mobile (Commercial)
- The Cost of Living – (Short Film)
- The Nevers (Television)
- WITCHFINDER (Television)
- Wimbledon | It Happens Here (Commercial)
Here are the modelling brands we have been working with this week
- Adidas (Internet)
- Boohoo/Pretty little thing
I have put together a few stories that show if you work hard and have determination you can achieve anything.
Once you get your chance make sure you do everything you can to reach your dream.
Head of casting.
“A rose can never be a sunflower, and a sunflower can never be a rose. All flowers are beautiful in their own way, and that’s like women too. I want to encourage women to embrace their own uniqueness.”
— Miranda Kerr, an Australian model who rose to fame as a Victoria’s Secret Angel.