Just an update on the projects we have been involved with over the last week to keep you in the loop.
This is what we have been working on this past week including Film, TV, Extra etc.
- “Moments” Working Title (Training Film)
- 4 O’Clock Club – S10- Day Players (Television)
- Almost Never (Series 3) (Television)
- Burger King ‘Whopper’ (Commercial)
- Elvis Presley Biopic (Television) ITV
- HOME OF INNOVATIONS (Animation)
- Hotel Comms Piece
- INSIDE OUT by Tanika Gupta (Stage)
- MG Walk On’s Urgent (Commercial)
- Minions (Commercial)
- PANDORA (Television)
- PHEA (Feature Film)
- SOFT DRINK BRAND (Internet)
- ST. FRANCIS OF ASSISI: A LIFE OF ADVENTURE (Television)
- SUDLER INTERNAL FILM (Corporate)
- Satellite Company Corporate Photo & Video shoot
- Sex Education 3 (Television) Netflix’s
- Silver (Television)
- Spray (Feature Film)
- Supermarket (Commercial)
- The Inheritors (Short Film)
- The Pursuit of Love (Television)
- Top Boy Season 2 (Television)
- Unnamed feature film (Universal Studios)
- Wild Bones film
“Storms don’t last forever”
In these strange times please remember that it will not be like this forever, we need to take this time and spend it with our family and to make sure our friends are in a good place as these times can be lonely.
For our careers, this is the best time to practice our arts, it could be practice singing, rehearsing a role or playing out your favourite scene with your family and friends.
Please practice making self-tapes as this is the way 90% of our castings are going ahead right now, please feel free to send me any self-tapes as I will be more than happy to review them and give you feedback.
Please remember to stay safe and be kind to everyone.