Just an update on the projects we have been involved with over the last week to keep you in the loop.
This is what we have been working on this past week including Film, TV, Extra etc.
- Alexa-Last one!! (Commercial)
- Amazon – Holiday Essentials (Commercial)
- BBC Sport Relief – UNTITLED BRIDGERTON PROJECT (Netflix)
- BMW (Commercial)
- COFFEE BRAND (Commercial)
- CORAL (Commercial)
- Farrow & Ball (Internet)
- LEONARDO (Television)
- Ladbrokes ‘The Football Bettors’ (Commercial)
- Lost in Transit (Short Film)
- McDonald’s (Commercial)
- Music Video, Afterpay (Commercial)
- My Father’s Son (Short Film)
- NTERGALACTIC (Television)
- Nissan Leaf (Commercial)
- O2 ‘Name in Lights’ (Commercial)
- Online Casino 888 (Commercial)
- PANDORA (Television)
- RAY JAMES (#104) (Television)
- SHADOW & BONE (netflix)
- SINGIN’ IN THE RAIN (Stage)
- SISTER ACT (Musical)
- SKYN (Commercial)
- SMALL AXE (Steve McQueen BBC TV Project) (Television)
- Starling Bank (Commercial)
- THE ASSET (Feature Film)
- THE GIRLFRIEND EXPERIENCE (SERIES 3) (Television)
- UBER EATS
- Uber (Commercial)
- Young Wallander (Television)
Here are the modelling brands we have been working with this week
- Forever 21
- Mens health magazine
- Ray Ban
- The North Face
- Tk Maxx
- Women’s Health
I have put together a few stories that show if you work hard and have determination you can achieve anything.
Once you get your chance make sure you do everything you can to reach your dream.
Head of casting.
Quotes of the week
“The only limit to the height of your achievements is the reach of your dreams and your willingness to work for them.” — Michelle Obama.
“Envision, create, and believe in your own universe, and the universe will form around you.” — Tony Hsieh
“Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” — Serena Williams