- Age: 59 years old
- Playing Age: 50-65
- Location: United Kingdom
- Gender: Male
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Nationality: British
- Height: 5'7''
- Weight: 95 kg
- Chest Size: 42"
- Bust Size:
- Waist Size: 38"
- Hips: 41"
- Leg Inseam: 29.5"
- Collar: 17"
- Shoe Size: 8
- Natural Eye Colour: Blue
- Natural Hair Colour: Grey/White
- Hair Length: Medium Length
- Facial Hair: Beard and moustache
- Native Accent: Standard English
- Performance Accent: Standard English
- Language Spoken: Standard English
- ID & Licenses: DBS check, Valid Driver’s Licence, Own Vehicle, Valid Passport
- Available for: Travel abroad for work, Work with Animals, Commercials promoting alcohol or gambling
- Family Profiles:
Stage / Theater
1985 – 1989
– Buchanan – Good & Faithful Servant – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Mike Ruffian on the Stair – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Stephen – Action Reply – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Hamlet – 15 min – Hamlet Spotlight Theatre Company
– Moon The Real Inspector Hound – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Solicitor Heir Today Gone Tomorrow – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Various Comic Relief – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Tinbad Sinbad – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Bernard Strippers – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Arthur Gosport Harlequinade – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Thomas Pieces of Hate – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Mr Pearce Between Mouthfuls – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Man 1 Here I am Girls – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Arnie The Suitor – Spotlight Theatre Company
– Stanley Streetcar Named Desire – Apollo Theatre Company
Narrator – Emily Comes Home – Barnet Council
– Nov 2020 – Carl Proctor
– Sept 2020 – Tom Chaplin
– Krav Maga (martial arts)
– Clay pigeon shooting
– Axe throwing
I have recently returned to acting after bringing up my 5 children. Qualifications in counselling. Member of the Federation of Drug and Alcohol Professionals, and a member of the International Society of Addiction Medicine and the Royal Society of Medicine. Ordained Clergy Member – non-practicing. Ex-president of a back patch motorcycle club. Degree in social psychology and a post-graduate certificate in business. Outside of acting and the above, I have a background in senior management within the voluntary and private sector as well as retail. I was also a Hospital Director for a number of years and have worked in mental health childcare services.
– Essential Acting (Joanne Brown & Lisa Milillo)
– The Meisner Technique (Robyn Paterson)
– Acting for Film and TV (John Melainey, Jon Sedgwick)
– Screen Acting Workshop (Sarah Hannah)
– Act for TV and Film (Sarah Hannah)
– Working with text workshop
– Improvisation for Actors’ workshop
– Maximise your voice – an introduction workshop