- Age: 0 years old
- Playing Age: 30-40
- Location: United Kingdom
- Gender: Female
- Ethnicity: White
- Nationality: British
- Height: 5'7''
- Weight: 73 Kg
- Chest Size:
- Bust Size: 38"
- Waist Size: 33.5"
- Hips: 38"
- Leg Inseam: 33.5"
- Collar: 14"
- Shoe Size: 6
- Dress: 12
- Natural Eye Colour: Blue
- Natural Hair Colour: Brown/Black
- Hair Length: Long
- Facial Hair:
- Native Accent: English
- Performance Accent: Sussex accent
- Language Spoken: English
- ID & Licenses: DBS check, Valid Driver’s Licence, Own Vehicle, Valid Passport, Child Performance Licence
- Available for: Travel abroad for work, Work with Animals, Take part if casting directors seeking real families for commercials
- Family Profiles:
– 2010-2011 – Rogue Minogue Tribute Act – Dancer and Choreographer
– 2009 – Sand Bay Holiday Park in Weston-Super-Mare – Entertainer, Dancer, Choreographer and Dance Captain
– Oct-Dec 2008 – Lyme Bay Holiday Park in Seaton – Dancer, Entertainer and Choreographer
– 2006-2008 – RLD Productions – Dancer and Cabaret Showgirl for hotels in the Canary Islands
– 2004-2006 – Dancesation Showgirl Cabaret Dance Troupe – Founder – Dancing in hotels and casinos around Tenerife
– 2003-2004 – HollyBush Hotels – Riviera Hotel – Dance Captain, Dancer, Entertainer, Choreographer and Chief Hostess years
– Jan 2003 (6 months) – Disney Parade and Park work – Dancer and skin character – Disneyland , Paris
– 2002-2003 – Ariel’s Divas International – Cabaret Dancer and Showgirl for troupe in Tenerife
– 2001-2002 – Eastwood Productions – Cabaret Dancer and Showgirl for Hotels in Tenerife
– 2001 – Hippodrome London , Leister Square – Dancer 70’s Stage show
– 1993 – TV (dance clip from auditions) – My kind of People – Michael Barrymore
– 1991 – The Hawth Theatre, Crawley – Dance for junior team for Jack and the Beanstalk Pantomime
– 2010 – Promotional work for casinos and racecourse events
– Jul 2010 – Model of fashion for Hoopers Department store – Torquay
– 2002-2003 – Poolside bikini modelling for hotel shows in Tenerife
– 2000 – Model for Young Designer of the year Award – London
– 2009-2011 – Dancesation shows for hotels in Torquay
– Aug 2008 – Flag girl for Darts Competition – Exit Palace, Tenerife
– Dance Fitness Instructor
– Zumba Instructor
– Thai Boxing
– Dance teaching
– Dance Troupe Founder and Manager
– Business start-up and Director of own Dance Fitness Company
– Gellux nails and nail art
– Working and teaching Children
– First Aider
– Familiar with events work and anti-social hours and being flexible
– Art and Design
– Costume Design
I am a friendly, outgoing, bubbly, funny, hard working, reliable person. I am sophisticated, charming and motivated. I can work well under pressure and adapt easily to the situation in hand. I pride myself in being determined, disciplined and professional. I push myself to achieve and am very dedicated to bettering myself through new experiences and education. I work well in a team and also on my own. I love to find a perfect balance in life between work, family, relationships, hobbies, new interests and experiences.
I love to learn and grow daily by reading, practising dance, yoga, thai boxing, walking and continuing with a healthy diet.
I am a devoted mummy of two, I work hard to provide for my children and myself. I am looking to make all my dreams come true so I can be the perfect role model for my children. I want them to understand hard work, dedication, punctuality and good manners is a must to achieve their goals.
My loves are my family and friends, hobbies, travel, holidays, career and making memories.
I want to use my passions, knowledge and drive to aspire to greater things.
I am creating my heaven on earth with a journey of love, laughter and new chapters.
– All examinations in ISTD Dance up to and including Advanced level in Ballet, Tap, Modern and Jazz
– Gold Star Awards Examinations in Tap, Jazz and National Dance
– A-level Dance
– A- level Theatre Studies
– A-level Art and Design
– BA (HONS) Dance Theatre (Contemporary and Ballet)